29th Annual Arizona State Sister Cities Conference
November 30 – December 1
The conference will be held at The Drury Inn and Suites, 300 S Milton Rd., Flagstaff, AZ 86001.
Registration must be completed by Wednesday, November 14 and payment can be mailed with your registration form or completed online.
$50 Full Conference
$20 Reception only
Individual Call-In reservations can be made by reserving online, go to www.druryhotels.com, then enter Group number of 2350904. Reservations may also be made by calling 1-800-325-0720 and refer to the Group number of 2350904.
Room rate is $142 per room, per night, and subject to prevailing city, county, and state taxes.
Individual reservations must be cancelled prior to 12:00 p.m. on the confirmed date of arrival in order to avoid a fee equal to one night’s room rate plus tax. We require a valid credit card and photo ID to be presented at check in. Check In Time: 3:00pm. Check Out Time: 11:00am. Arrangements may be made for baggage storage with the Hotel’s front desk staff.
Reservations by attendees must be received on or before Friday, November 2 (the “Cutoff Date”). After the Cutoff Date, Hotel will release the unreserved rooms for general sale. Reservations received after the Cutoff Date will be confirmed on a space-available basis at prevailing rates.
Group room rate includes:
- Free Hot Breakfast – Start every day with make-your-own Belgian waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage, fresh fruit, oatmeal, biscuits and gravy, KELSO+BROS® coffee and more. Free hot breakfast is served daily from 6–9:30 a.m. on weekdays and 7–10 a.m. on weekends.
- Free Evening Drinks and Snacks* – Join us from 5:30–7 p.m. every evening to enjoy free hot food and cold beverages at our 5:30 Kickback®. We feature a rotating menu of hot food, beer, wine, mixed drinks and soft drinks.
- Free Wi-Fi Throughout the Hotel – Get the score, check your social networks or email family members from anywhere in the hotel – for free!
- Free Soft Drinks and Popcorn – Complimentary freshly-popped popcorn and a refreshing beverage are available each evening for a great nighttime snack!
- On-Site Facilities – Take advantage of the business center, fitness center or pool while you’re away from home. Print your boarding pass, finish a presentation or check e-mail in our business centers.
For more information Contact Rick Gerrard at (602) 495-5918 or email@example.com.